WebMaster of www.DutchFC.com Position
Dutch Football Club is a Non-Profit 501(c)(3). We run a Low-Cost / High-Value soccer club model for the benefit of our local community. We strive to provide a high-value soccer experience at the lowest possible cost and one way we do this is to delegate important club responsibilities to members within our organization vs hiring someone which would require us to increase our club costs. Our goal is to make playing soccer at a competitive level affordable for all…very much like it is in the Netherlands.
The club has a volunteer position open for a Webmaster of www.DutchFC.com which is the clubs website.
The club’s website is the front line to how we present ourselves to the public. We want it to be updated and professional but remain personable and community-driven. Organizing the teams, coaches and admins so this can happen is an important task that needs to be monitored and administered.
- Weekly commitment: < 5 Hours Per Week
- WordPress experience
- Update site once per quarter with new photos of both girls and boys players
- Update Site with Articles, news or events provided by club
- Main the club menu hierarchy correctly
- Work with Social Media Director to updates site reviews and photo gallery
- Work with DOC & Executive Director to add, remove or update teams, coaches, and leadership details
- Attend club leadership meetings (1-2 in-person & 1-2 online zoom per year)
- Willingness to take initiative to fix things that don’t look right.
- Suggest WordPress upgrades to improve the site and potentially it’s rankings
If you are interested in this role, we greatly appreciate your consideration in helping us fulfill this important responsibility. Please contact wilco@DutchFC.com with your interest.